Wednesday -Friday 10-5
Closed Sunday thru Tuesday
We have a sick furnace.🙁We will be closed the week of November 30th-December 5th for a complete system replacement. We will reopen regular business hours on Wednesday December 9th.
In an effort to keep us all safe we are taking the following steps:
1. We are offering private appointments.
2. We are providing our employees cloth face masks & they are required to wear them at all times.
3. We are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer that will be available to all employees and customers.
4. We are encouraging social distancing.
5. We are taking our employees temperatures every morning before they start a shift.
6. We are limiting the amount of people allowed in the store at one time.
7. Customers will be required to wear face masks. If they don’t have one, they will be provided one.
8. We are offering curbside pickup.
9. We recommend paying by credit card.
10. Our staff will be required to wash their hands/ or sanitize their hands often during the day.
11. We will be cleaning & disinfecting shared resources and frequently touched surfaces regularly.
12. We will be steaming our gowns after each wear and sanitizing between each appointment.