In an effort to keep us all safe during the covid 19 pandemic, we are taking the following steps:
- We are shifting to appointments only.
- We are providing our employees cloth face masks & they are required to wear them at all times.
- We are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer that will be available to all employees and customers.
- We are encouraging social distancing.
- We are taking our employees temperatures every morning before they start a shift.
- We are limiting the amount of people allowed in the store at one time.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks. If they don’t have one, they will be provided one.
- We are offering curbside pickup.
- We recommend paying by credit card.
- Our staff will be required to wash their hands/ or sanitize their hands after every customer.
- We will be cleaning & disinfecting shared resources and frequently touched surfaces every two hours.
- We will be steaming our gowns after each wear and sanitizing between each appointment.
Located in the heart of the White Mountains Betty Dee Fashions first opened its doors in April of 1968. My parents Herbert and Betty Davis opened the store as a Ladies Dress Shop and boutique. My parents retired in 1987 and I have run the shop ever since. After I took over I saw a need for a full service formal wear shop and today formal wear is all we do. We have a huge selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses , prom dresses, tuxedos, shoes, jewelry and undergarments – everything you need to look and feel perfect at your special event.
We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. Our professional and knowledgeable staff care about your wedding or special events, and will make sure you look perfect for that memorable day. Come and see our newly-renovated, beautiful store for all your formal occasions.